Misa Leonessa Garavaglia
6350 Wright St.
Felton, Ca 95018
I uphold the following standards in my professional code of ethics.
- I will not knowingly make any public statement that is untrue or misleading about what I offer as a coach, or make false claims in any written documents relating to my profession.
- I will accurately identify my coaching qualifications, expertise, experience, certifications and ICF Credentials.
- I will recognize and honor the efforts and contributions of others and not misrepresent them as my own.
- I will, at all times, strive to recognize personal issues that may impair, conflict, or interfere with my coaching performance or my professional coaching relationships.
- I will maintain, store, and dispose of any records created during my coaching business in a manner that promotes confidentiality, security, and privacy, and complies with any applicable laws and agreements
- I will seek to avoid conflicts of interest and potential conflicts of interest and openly disclose any such conflicts. I will offer to remove myself when such a conflict arises.
- I will only barter for services, goods or other non-monetary remuneration when it will not impair the coaching relationship.
- I will not knowingly take any personal, professional, or monetary advantage or benefit of the coach-client relationship, except by a form of compensation as agreed in the agreement or contract.
- I will not knowingly mislead or make false claims about what my client or sponsor will receive from the coaching process or from me as the coach.
- I will not give my prospective clients or sponsors information or advice I know or believe to be misleading or false.
- I will have clear agreements or contracts with my clients and sponsor(s). I will honor all agreements or contracts made in the context of professional coaching relationships.
- I will carefully explain and strive to ensure that, prior to or at the initial meeting, my coaching client and sponsor(s) understand the nature of coaching, the nature and limits of confidentiality, financial arrangements, and any other terms of the coaching agreement or contract.
- I will be responsible for setting clear, appropriate, and culturally sensitive boundaries that govern any physical contact I may have with my clients or sponsors.
- I will not become sexually intimate with any of my current clients or sponsors.
- I will respect the client’s right to terminate the coaching relationship at any point during the process, subject to the provisions of the agreement or contract. I will be alert to indications that the client is no longer benefiting from our coaching relationship.
- I will encourage the client or sponsor to make a change if I believe the client or sponsor would be better served by another coach or by another resource.
- I will suggest my client seek the services of other professionals when deemed necessary or appropriate.
- I will maintain the strictest levels of confidentiality with all client and sponsor information. I will have a clear agreement or contract before releasing information to another person, unless required by law.
- I acknowledge and agree to honor my ethical and legal obligations to my coaching clients and sponsors, colleagues, and to the public at large. I pledge to comply with this Code of Ethics, and to practice these standards with those whom I coach.
Your privacy is very important to me. Below is a description of exactly what information about you is collected and how it is used.
- Visitors are free to browse this website and make us of the information contained within it and to do so anonymously. General information regarding website usage, such as page views, are recorded for statistical purposes. This information does not personally identify you in any manner.
- Visitors may sign-up and then “opt-in” to receive materials delivered to their email address. In this case, your name and email address are saved, solely for the purpose of emailing coaching materials that you request. This information will not be shared.
- Some visitors to the site may have the opportunity to request or purchase materials or services. In this case, a mailing address is requested and used only for the purpose of sending you the materials you have requested or purchased.
How Your Information Is Used
- Your information is only used to provide coaching, and services to you. Your information will never be shared or sold.
- At any time, you may request to be removed from any mailing lists that you have signed up for.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Misa Leonessa Garavaglia.