- Live from your authentic self.
- Have stronger, healthier, more intimate relationships.
- Grow deeper in your spiritual life.
- Be inspired by your future, not driven by your past.
- Thrive in the midst of challenges.
- Grow in the face of pain.
- Move from fear into action.
If you are ready for a brighter, more confident future, you are in the right place! You can find hope and support to achieve these goals through partnering with me.
I offer Personal and Spiritual Life Coaching,Theophostic Prayer Ministry, and Spiritual Direction to individuals and groups seeking to make changes in these areas of their lives.
Life brings us constant challenges. Relationship struggles. Financial problems. Health issues. Spiritual frustrations. How we respond to those challenges is determined by the way we think about the world around us and ourselves.
- Learn to think in new ways.
- Discover new options.
- Thrive in the midst of difficult situations.
- Find new growth and authenticity.
My name is Misa Leonessa Garavaglia and as a professionally trained master life coach and spiritual director, I am excited to partner with you as you walk towards your goals. It is my passion to help you find the strength, resources, and courage to live a vibrant life. I believe that life is 10% circumstance and 90% what we do with it. We CAN find hope in the midst of life’s challenges.
“Just as despair can come to one only from other human beings, hope, too, can be given to one only by other human beings.”
“Only from the alliance of the one, working with and through the other, are great things born.”
–Antione de Saint-Exupery
As your coach, I will:
- Encourage a mutual commitment between us in a thought provoking and creative process
- Encourage an ongoing partnership designed to help you produce fulfilling results in your personal and/or professional life
- Conduct an honest, mature conversation about life, concluding in your self-generated action plan, providing you with future accountability
My commitment to you is:
- To listen, observe and customize my approach to your needs
- To be transparent and without agenda
- To be willing to speak the truth in a non-judgmental way, based upon the observations I make
- To believe that you are naturally creative and resourceful
- To draw solutions from you rather than give advice
- To encourage you to dig deep within yourself for the answers
- To provide support to enhance the skill, resources, and creativity that you already have
- To believe that success is up to you, encouraging personal responsibility and ownership of your own life